Pages

instagram

Saturday 2 August 2014

OOTD Ted Baker Cami


With getting my new job I obviously need to get uniform so meet my new addition to my ted baker uniform - Cynaria the Cami ✌️ (Yes that's it's name!)
It's a gorgeous cami to wear very light weight and a great fit. Thankfully it can be dressed up and dressed down - I decided to wear it with a pair if topshop high waisted jeans and my new topshop pointed toe flats which I thought was a good combination! I also wore a Martine Wester necklace and Marc Jacobs watch.
I was thinking it could be worn on a night out with black high waisted jeans or something along those lines! The thins straps were putting my off a little but honestly they don't look too revealing! Your also able to adjust the straps on 4 different levels which is something It thought was going to be a problem but thankfully they're able to be adjusted!

Really recommend this Cami keep an eye out for my other post tomorrow! 😊💕

http://www.tedbaker.com/uk/Womens/Clothing/Tops-T-shirts/CYNARIA-Printed-scallop-edge-cami-Black/p/113702-00-BLACK

No comments:

Post a Comment