Pages

instagram

Tuesday 6 January 2015

Camel and Leather 🐪◼️





I have really grown to love the camel colour but I really don't want to over do it! I've only got a couple of camel pieces in my wardrobe and I think I'm going to keep it at that. But more about my camel jumper that I'm wearing from Topshop, its really warm and cosy I was personally worried about how it would look on me as I usually only suit round necks and this is a V-neck but I thought I would give it a go and I actually love it! I think it looks more sophisticated rather than casual, which is how I feel about my v-neck jumpers. I have before worn it with a white collar bib from River Island which looks really classy and stylish!

I've also got my Linea tartan scarf on that I just cannot get enough of! I've seen they're selling ones similar in River Island, New Look, Topshop and Miss Selfridge so definitely buy one before its too late you'll be so surprised as to how much it goes with!

Keeping in line with my new rule - less trousers more skirts and dresses - I decided to buy a beautiful black leather look skirt from River Island for only £25! I loved it so much I bought another one in khaki! I just hope I wear them enough! My only regret is that I did tell you guys soon enough because I can't seem to find the black one online anymore only instore, weird?! But there are lots of gorgeous colours and different textures to choose from too! 

My aim for this year is to be more experimental with clothes and wear things I wouldn't normally wear, like this outfit, let me know what you think!

Beca
xxx



1 comment:

  1. I like your outfit! I've done a combination like this except my skirt is camel and my sweater is black! Such a great color combination :)

    beyondbrunette.com

    ReplyDelete