Pages

instagram

Friday 2 January 2015

Happy New Year!!

Firstly I would like to wish you all a happy new year and I hope you had an amazing New Year's Eve! I spent my New Year's Eve out with my bestest girls ever while out uptown!



I had a pretty good year in 2014 I went out more especially over summer! I finished my first year of uni with a 2:1, I had the best holiday ever with the most amazing person in the world, when I got back from my holiday I went straight into working for Ted Baker which is the best job I;ve ever had! I completed Go Ape which was an amazing experience and so much fun! I also went to Wales with Sam and his friends who decided to tag along and although we did a lot of boys activities I really enjoyed it! Lastly I seen the New Year in with my girls and went and found Sam for a New Years kiss haha!

I plan for 2015 to be just as good I want to do more experiences such as travelling, even if it is mostly in England, fun days out for example the girls are talking about doing Total Warrior, HELP ME! I plan to eat healthier, as does everyone, but I'm going to cut down on takeaways and definitely go to the gym much more regularly so that I can actually give Total Warrior a go!





As well as talking about the past year and what I hope to achieve in 2015 I also wanted to share my New Years Day outfit! I have been so excited to show everyone my gorgeous bargain camel coat from Topshop which was £59! I seriously could not believe it, it also comes in grey which is so nice and black but I've been searching for the perfect camel coat for ages and I've finally found it! Its such a good fit too, as with a lot of coats I have tried on the back of them seem to be huge on me or they are too long but if your short like me this would be perfect for you!!

Enough about my coat moving onto the rest of my outfit which was inspired by my friend Rachel, I decided to almost copy her! I've got a white long sleeve turtle neck top from Primark for £5, which I found was quite see through so I put a little vest underneath, there were other colours in this I bought a grey one too but I also seen a burgundy and a black colour. Instead of a cape, because I feel like they drown me, I bought a gorgeous camel coloured long sleeveless cardigan to chuck over the top, which I think is a lovely alternative to a cape. I got this also from Primark for £8 which I thought was a definite bargain considering the fabric is quite thick and feels luxurious! It would also look really nice with a black outfit and a belt to give a bit of separation.

I finished my outfit off with my standard Miss Selfridge black jeans, so I could tuck my tops in, my Linea tartan scarf and my black Office boots however I was thinking of wearing my brown boots but maybe that would be too much brown...

I have definitely decided this is my favourite outfit and would love to know what your favourite colours/outfit combinations are for 2015! Tag my in your Instagram or comment below or on my picture!

Hope you all have a lovely weekend and beginning to your New Year and don't forget to follow me on Instagram!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment