Pages

instagram

Sunday 9 August 2015

For the love of shirt dresses





Dress - Warehouse | Bag - New Look | Sandals - Mango 
[all found in-store]

Hey Guys!

Just another outfit post from my holiday which seems like a distant memory now but I just had to show you all THE ultimate shirt dress which went down a treat in Turkey! So... the shirt dresses are back and have absolutely killed it this Summer with lots of different shapes, styles and colours AND it looks like they're staying another season as I have my eye on a rustic beauty, which is shown below, for autumn!

However winding back to when I was doing my holiday shopping this wonderful orange glow was beckoning me into the Warehouse department of House Of Fraser - I had been looking for something orange so enhance my tan - and I also needed something light weight, airy and dressy... this ticked all the boxes! Combined with a little black waist belt, my chic lace up sandals and 70's tassel clutch bag my outfit was complete!

After wearing this during the evening, and managing not to spill anything down it, I decided to wear it as a cover up during the day a couple of times which was handy for when you had to go to the restaurants, as you had to be covered. I love how the dress can be dresses up or down, with or without a belt and still look amazing! Unfortunately I can't find a link to the exact colour but there is a link to the khaki one - which is more suitable for autumn anyway!

Check out the rustic dress I'm absolutely loving right now and let me know what you think! Do I? Don't I? 

 

Beca
xxx

1 comment:

  1. You look gorgeous! Absolutely love the dress, will definitely be purchasing one!

    Lucy Xx

    www.thegirlontrend.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete