Pages

instagram

Monday 20 July 2015

Sentido Lykia Resort & Spa Review



The sea at the sister hotel


View from our room

Pools at the sister hotel

View from the sister hotel

Baby pool, much shallower pool area

Sunset on the last night

The sea on the evening

Fire dancers while at Lykia Mania

New extended beach at 16+ hotel

View from the restaurant while eating tea

Selection of puddings

Panorama of the sea front

Another sunset

An evening panorama of the hotel and sea

The beautiful sea

The paragliders

beach huts that you can rent out

Food from the sister restaurant


Hey Guys!

I've just got back from Turkey, where I stayed, for the second time, at the Sentido Lykia Resort & Spa in Olu Deniz, I thought I would share my review with you all as it is definitely somewhere that needs to be on your bucket list if your looking for a super relaxing holiday! 

Personally I do not have any negative opinions of this hotel and I'm not going to bore you with all the little details or a break down of my daily routine as it literally involved me eating, sleeping and sunbathing! I will run through the best features that we found of the hotel that I hope will entice you to go there and have the best holiday ever!

---

The hotel is in an amazing secluded location with security guards at the entrance. It also has its own taxi service which offers many transfers including a return trip to Olu Deniz for 40 Lira (£10).

---

There are plenty of pools, at least 4 in the 16+ hotel, none of them are overflowing and there is plenty of sun loungers. The hotel also has its own private beach with a beautiful turquoise sea which is at a perfect temperature.

---

The room's are a very generous size, we got a double room with an inland view but you still had an amazing view. The mini bar was free to use and stocked daily with water, fruit juices and fizzy drinks.

---

There was fridges location around the hotel stocked with bottles of water for you to take as you please.

---

Workers come round with cold towels to cool you down on the hotter days and Sam even got a free massage!

---

On the 16+ side of the hotel it was very peaceful during the day with great entertainment on the evenings. On the Thursday we headed over to the sister hotel (Liberty Hotel Lykia) for the Lykia Mania event which was an outdoor disco featuring all the latest music and great entertainment such as fire dancing.

---

The sister hotel had a small market area which contained a mini supermarket, leather handbag shop, watch shop, sunglasses and trainers shop and many more.

---

There was two restaurants, one in each hotel, we preferred the one at the 16+ hotel as it was much quieter and the food was very sophisticated and just tasted out of this world. There was just so much to choose from!

---

There was plenty of bars which was open from early morning until 2am the next day serving numerous cocktails and other alcoholic drinks.

---

Finally there was always something you could be doing whether you wanted to just chill by the sea/pool or you could go a bit crazy and go on the jet skis, banana boats or any other water sports that the hotel provided. Also if your a daring adrenaline junkie, which I was not, you could do paragliding which was setup by the hotel staff also.

---

I can honestly say that I had the best holiday ever and it was this hotel that made it that way, I've been before and I would go back time and time again! If you've been to this hotel let me know what you thought and if your going please let me know if this was helpful and if you would like to know anymore!

Below is a link to the hotel on the Trip Advisor website and I hope I see you there next year!


Beca
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Checking out holidays now.. your blog post has been very helpful and glad you had a good holiday! Many thanks, TPC x

    ReplyDelete