Pages

instagram

Monday 22 December 2014

Birthday Girl 🎁

LITS MY BIRTHDAYYY!!




Apologies in advance as my hair looks slightly windswept but I really wanted to share my new birthday outfit with you's cause I really love it! So I got my khaki blouse from Topshop and I didn't think it looked much without a belt so I added a nice little skinny black and gold belt to separate the top up a bit. Its a really nice fit and quite a strange but good material! Im trying to get myself wearing khaki more because I really love the colour especially with black!

Which moves me onto my next item - my black Topshop jeans which I'm going to feature them in another blogpost soon about my jeans because I don't know whether anyone else has this problem but I'm totally in between sizes and I've actually just walked around town with my button undone on them because they're way to tight but the next size are too loose! So if anyone can recommend some high waist black skinny jeans please comment below!

On my feet I'm wearing my new Primark heeled boots they're an amazing price of £18! I really wanted some cheap boots because I've got some from Office and I'm always wearing them and I feel like I'm starting to ruin them which I definitely don't want to do! So I thought by having a cheaper option I could wear them more during the day and my other boots when I'm going for meals and so on... not that I do that often ha!


Moving onto my final item - my loveeeely tartan cash-mink scarf from House Of Fraser which is actually just in a black colour online but there might be a one in your nearest store! They're also on offer so don't miss out! Its solo soft and really warm and cosy - I love tartan but I prefer it mainly as an accessory because I don't want to go overboard! Im also wearing Rimmel (Starry-eyed lasting finish) lipstick which is sooo good! It does last ages and even stays on when you've been eating which is always a bonus! 

Keep an eye out for my next couple of blog posts about the new Urban Decay On The Run pallet bought by my amaaaaazing friends!! And also a jeans blog post within the next week! 

Have an amazing Christmas guys! 

xox 


No comments:

Post a Comment