Pages

instagram

Friday 9 January 2015

Monochrome & Red




 


 




So last night I went to Nandos with the girls while most of them were back from uni, I got my usual butterfly chicken, medium heat, garlic bread and creamy mash - if you haven't tried the mash you need to its absolutely gorgeous! Enough about my tea... I wanted to show you my gorgeous top form Topshop and my Ted Baker SALE  purse!

I bought the Topshop top just the other day when I went shopping to Newcastle, and thankfully its in a full size range online! What I love about it and why I wanted to share this is because its quite different as its a thick material so it would be good if you were wanting to go for a nice meal and didn't want to wear a jacket you could wear a little vest underneath and then that on top and you would be nice and warm! Another thing I love about it is that its a gorgeous paisley print and I absolutely love paisley its quite vintage and the monochrome colours with a hint of khaki are a really nice combination. The top is a really nice fit and I really love the curve hem at the back because it makes it look more evening style, rather that casual everyday wear, which is exactly what I need more of in my wardrobe! So if you do too I recommend this top for definite!

I styled this top with some plain black Topshop jeans, my gorgeous River Island real leather jacket which is literally never off my back! Finishing it off with a chunky gold chain, because I thought it went well with the khaki, a black H&M handbag (which is really spacious), Accessorize black flat shoes (which are sooo comfy!) and finally my stunning Ted Baker SALE purse! I really wanted to show you the purse because I couldn't believe I got it for £44 down from £70! I wanted something a bit different, rather than your standard black purse, so I went with a bright red one so that it would stand out in my black bag. Theres also a purple and pink version and larger version also in red and purple. My favourite thing is the cute bow clasp and the red gem I just think that its finished off really well.







I like how it opens because it allows you it fit notes in long ways neatly, there is plenty of card slots, because its only got 6 it helps me go overboard and fill my purse with lots of cards and receipts. The clasp feels really secure too which is a definite bonus because there is nothing worse than when the clasp becomes loose on a purse because then all your coins fall out!

No comments:

Post a Comment