Pages

instagram

Tuesday 25 August 2015

My Palmtastic Jumpsuit






Jumpsuit - Topshop | Bag - New Look | Sandals - Mango

Hey Guys!

I need to firstly apologise for the lack of posts lately I've been caught up with work, photoshoots and preparing for Creamfields I just haven't had any time to think about taking photos for a blog post! It also hasn't been the weather with the torrential rain we've been having lately! 

Apologies aside lets crack on with this little beauty! I have only ever worn one jumpsuit, which I got sent from the lovely Ivy Online, and I've always been worried about whether I would suit the style of them because I'm quite short so I thought they wouldn't sit right on me. However the day I was going on holiday I was walking past Topshop and I seen a girl wearing this laaarvly palm print jumpsuit, I instantly took the risk about bought it! Crazy I know... 

What I love about it is that its the perfect style for my height and would also suit taller people too, the elastic part around the waist doesn't really stretch much when I'm getting it on and off, making it a little tight, so I couldn't be desperate for the toilet! I think the print is really eye catching and even though Summer is coming to an end I will still be keeping it in my wardrobe to pull out on the sunny days along with some black pointed flats and my leather jacket! 

I styled this jumpsuit with my black tassel clutch bag and lace up sandals for a nice 70's finish!

Unfortunately I couldn't find the exact jumpsuit but there are loads of similar styles on the Topshop website which I have linked above!

Beca
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment