Pages

instagram

Monday 17 August 2015

My Festival Essentials


Hey Guys!

Not long now until Creamfields! Wahoooo! And for everybody going to V Fest its even closer! How exciting! I've never been to a festival before so I'm quite nervous and I know for a fact that I'm going to overpack but I'm really trying to keep to a strict list so that I can actually carry it all!

I have been stressing out over what to take while trying to keep to a budget so I thought I would help out anybody else who is in the same situation as me by listing my essentials that I'm taking and where I got them from! So here we go...

  • We bought a second hand tent from Facebook 
  • I already had a sleeping bag from years ago but you can get one from Go Outdoors
  • We decided to get an air bed to sleep on, rather than a yoga mat, and we also got a foot pump, both from Go Outdoors
  • We bought two pillows, one each for me and sam, for £6 from B&M Bargains
  • I've managed to borrow a rucksack from my cousin but you can get a cheap one form Sports Direct
  • For when we want a communal sit outside we've got some camping chairs, with a cup holder, from B&M bargains 2 for £9! BARGAIN!
  • We've also got an LED torch to hang inside the tent which was £2.50 in the sale at Millets

Other essentials include...

  • A cup that has a lid on it and a straw... £1 from B&M!
  • Dry Shampoo
  • Baby wipes and make up wipes
  • Wellies
  • Waterproof coat and an umbrella
  • Sunglasses
  • Bin liners
  • Toilet Roll - I almost forgot about that one!
  • Toiletries including; Toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, make up etc.
  • Hair Brush
  • Towel
  • Sun lotion and if your prone to getting bitten from insects, like me, then don't forget bite spray!
  • Duct Tape just incase something happens to your tent!
  • Blanket
  • I'm taking about 4 or 5 changes of clothing incase I get muddy and have to change!
  • Plasters, paracetamol and other medication
  • Lots of food and drink of course!!

I hope that this list is helpful, if I've missed anything please comment below and please keep an eye out for my outfits that I will be uploading after the festival!

Beca
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment