Pages

instagram

Saturday 26 July 2014

OOTD - Ted Baker Dress No2

This is my work outfit of the day, my other gorgeous Ted Baker dress. I love how smart it is and the material is excellent quality. I love how the luminous pink belt stands out on the black and the way the back has an opening so your able to see some pattern behind the black. 
This dress is brand new in on the website and in stores so I would definitely have a look! It's perfect for work, weddings, formal events or even a night out! 
I got a size 1 (UK 8) which is the usual size I get and it fits perfectly! Unfortunately it doesn't come in any other colours but I think this is definitely a gorgeous combination of colours in a dress and can be worn with pink shoes pink bag or black to keep it formal. 
I wore it with Topshop pointed two flats £16 and my Marc Jacob watch. I didn't put a necklace on and it first I wished I did but I quite liked having no necklace on through the day. With it being warm I put my hair up in a neat bun and I definitely think this type of dress should be worn with your hair up it just goes with the neatness! 

Find the dress on:
http://www.tedbaker.com/uk/Womens/Clothing/Dresses/ROZEAN-Pleated-petal-cape-back-dress-Black/p/112452-00-BLACK




No comments:

Post a Comment