Pages

instagram

Friday 25 July 2014

OOTD - Ted Baker Dress

Earlier this week I got a job at Ted Baker in House of Fraser and I was absolutely over the moon!! For the past 2 shifts I've been wearing non Ted Baker uniform as I was waiting for pay day but I couldn't wait any longer so I bought two beautiful dresses!! 
This one that I wore today was £129 and totally worth it! It's a gorgeous fit and flare dress making you look quite slim on the waist and really enhances your hips - in a good way of course! It's a perfect fit and the material feels very thick and excellent quality. I got a size 1 which is a UK 8 (US 4) which is my usual size in clothing anyway which shows that Ted Baker are just like any other brand with clothing you don't have to change your size depending on the brand - which is helpful when buying online!
The dress comes in 3 beautiful, rich colours; Yellow, Red and Blue. I chose blue as it's my favourite colour however the red and yellow look equally as lovely! 
This dress is a definite recommendation to anyone for any occasion; night out, wedding, the races, birthday - you name it! I dressed it down for work with a beaded collar from New Look, my Marc Jacobs watch and my white New Look sandals. It can be dressed up with some nude killer heels and a matching nude clutch depending on the occasion! 
Keep your eyes peeled for tomorrow's OOTD which is my other new Ted Baler dress!! 

http://www.tedbaker.com/uk/Womens/Clothing/Dresses/ARWYN-Panelled-skater-dress-Yellow/p/111905-75-YELLOW



No comments:

Post a Comment