Pages

instagram

Monday 12 January 2015

Stripy Savings




Hey guys! I hope you all had a lovely weekend, I spent mine chilled out watching films and making Nandos chicken - which went surprisingly well! I wish all weekends were like that!

 

 



I wanted to share with you all this lovely striped top I bought today which was a total bargain from New Look, £9.99 but use your student card at it will be £9! I didn't feel like I had enough striped things in my wardrobe so I thought I would treat myself since it was so cheap! What I mainly love about it is that its a ribbed material and its quite warm so it will definitely last a long time! I also like the fact its not a really high neck, like a turtle neck, because I'm buying way too many things that are turtle or roll neck at the moment and I don't want to get too carried away! Its also a cropped top with long sleeves so definitely good for the spring to wear with either black or white jeans! I would love to get this top in the white with black stripes... if that even exists? If it does please let me know!


Another saving I would like to point out is my black Topshop jeans... ripped jeans are definitely an all time favourite of mine but I've never actually owned a pair because I didn't know if I would suit them or not? So I had a moment of madness and decided to rip some myself! I know many people have so I thought why not! I had some old foam board from a uni project which I put up the leg and I tried to rip them with a Stanley knife but it wouldn't cut through for some reason so I used good ol' scissors and that did the trick! I've only ripped one knee and I'm not sure if I'm ready to rip the second one yet because I don't know what I like best... opinions please!



My third and final bargain is my cute heeled boots from Primark! I got them a couple weeks ago so I definitely think they're still in stores now. They were an amazing price of £18 and they're wide fit which is perfect for me because my feet tend to get cold in the winter so I like wearing an extra pair of socks so instead of getting the next size up, which would make my feet look quite long, I thought wide fit would be a great option and it does the trick! I do already have some heeled boots from Office but I thought these were a nice cheaper option so that my other ones don't get ruined too quickly and I could wear these for more everyday and my others for going for meals, drinks or the cinema.

Have a great week and don't forget to follow me on Instagram and Twitter @becajaynx

Beca
xxx


3 comments:

  1. I am absolutely in love with this outfit. Love your crop top,statement necklace, and boots. I have been wanting to buy a pair of boots like yours in forever but I haven't found the perfect pair:(

    xo
    colorsinmybubble.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely outfit! You look soo pretty! Xxxx

    www.allyouneedisredlipstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stripes and the hint of colour in the necklace xx

    Suki and the City

    ReplyDelete