Pages

instagram

Thursday 11 December 2014

Winter warmer ⛄️


I'm backkkk!! 
I decided to take a break from blogging for my first semester of uni and I've been waiting for the perfect opportunity to get back into it and I thought this would be the best time!

Yes I'm looking much paler compared to my last blog posts but everyone looks pale at this time of year I suppose! Also my other excuse is that I've been ill...

Anyway... I've not so long ago got this beauuuutiful River Island coat and lucky me got it in the student discount 20% off event! It's a lovely warm winter coat that is surprisingly thick but not waterproof which isn't very good for this time of year but what else do you have an umbrella for?! The only thing I found with this coat is that the arms are quite tight meaning I had to go up a size resulting in the back being a bit wide but that seems to be on trend at the the moment... Or are people just buying the wrong size jackets?
I also loveee the fur on this jacket it's really soft and I love how it goes along side the zip and doesn't get caught if you do the zip up... Not that I do cause I always wear my jackets open. The only bad thing about the fur is that it's really hard to button on and off and does take a bit of time cause it's fiddly BUT it is handy for washing... Thinking practically of course! 

My second new purchase is my bag from H&M, personally I love this bag it's so handy because it's a good size and can fit a lot in even though it doesn't look huge, with being a uni student you need a bag that's going to fit lots in a bag but not be too bulky and I think this is perfect! It's also got an over the shoulder strap as well as handles so you can wear it both ways. I use it everyday and it hasn't even started to show any signs on wear yet! The only negative is that it doesn't come in any other colours but I love black handbags so that doesn't bother me but for the people who like something different there is a larger option that comes in different colours such as tan and burgundy! 

My final new purchase is my amazing Office black heeled boots! I've been so tempted to get some for ages and I finally did it. I'm usually a bit of a wuss when it comes to wearing heels as I can't walk in them for that long but honestly I could walk round in these all day they're so comfy and although they're not leather they're definitely a cheaper option instead of leather ones as they were £60! Which I think is amazing ⭐️

Outfit- 
River Island Coat £90
H&M Shirt £12.99
Topshop Leggings £20
Office Boots £60
H&M Handbag £25

Thankyou for reading, don't forget to follow me on Instagram and Twitter @becajaynx ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment