Pages

instagram

Tuesday 23 December 2014

Urban Decay Naked On The Run 🏃


I got some amazing birthday presents but this one stood out from them all! My amazing Naked on the run pallet by Urban Decay! I've never used Urban Decay... Because I'm a student! So I was really excited to use it and give it a try. 

I'm not really an eye shadow person but lately I have been trying to wear it more because everybody wears it and looks lovely with it on! This is why I was so excited to use the pallet so I could experiment with colours and practice with my new brushes too!! 


The eye shadows that come in the pallet are very neutral and I love the fact it comes with a plain base colour (bottom right) which is colour 5050, it's really good if your in a rush and you need to just pop a bit of colour on your eyes with a bit of sparkle then if you want to you can start adding the top colours. I personally love the top left colour called Dive mixed with the colour next to it called Fix it is a nice and neutral combination! I would definitely recommend also getting the brushes if you don't already have them because they make it so much easier to apply the eye shadow!

It also comes with a bronzer and a blusher which is sooo handy because they're really nice to put on and it's good to have a choice depending on your outfit or whether your feeling pale! I love that it comes with a mini mascara, which adds length and volume, a nice glide on pencil eye liner which I was totally in need of! And finally a really nice lip gloss which is good for either a nice natural gloss or a top coat on top of any lipstick! 

It's a really good size too because you could definitely fit it in your bag if you are on the run or if your out all day and night and you need to top up your makeup for the evening!

I would recommend it as a gift for yourself with your Christmas money or a loveeeely last minute Christmas present! 

I will be uploading a picture of me with the eye shadow on... After ive watched a few YouTube tutorials on Christmas Day! 

Merry Christmas 

Beca 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment