Pages

instagram

Saturday 11 July 2015

Holiday Time!






Top - New Look | Trousers - H&M | Shoes - New Look | Bag - H&M 

Hey guys!

The long awaited day has came and I'm finally jetting off to Turkey! Full of cold, obviously because it's me, but thankfully I'm stocked up on cold and flu tablets to make the travelling a little more bearable! 

I'm usually quite organised however I definitely wasn't when it came to packing this time round, I left everything to last minute and even had to make Sam turn back because I had forgot my beach bag! Oops! 

I was organised with one thing though... my outfit to travel in - obviously! I wanted to wear something light weight, comfortable and coordinated so I went for my black jersey racer back cami paired with my favourite patterned trousers from H&M, which are a stretchy trouser material to keep me comfy on the plane. I finished off my outfit with the best pointed lace ups ever from New Look and my H&M black handbag which is the perfect size to fit everything in that I need!  I've also brought along my trusty leather jacket for the plane journey as it can get chilly!

I will be posting lots of photos on my Instagram daily so follow me @becajaynx 

Beca 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment