Pages

instagram

Monday 29 June 2015

70's Style















Top - New Look | Skirt - Miss Selfridge | Bag - Primark | Sandals - New Look

Hey Guys!

I'm feeling a total 70's vibe from this outfit and it was completely unintentional but that must mean that I'm subliminally loving the 70's trend at the moment! Tassels, denim, lace, suede and Boho patterns are a definite winner for me this season however the colours are very Autumnal rather than Summery... 

 My problem lately is that I can't find any nice tops... I'm probably just being too picky but I need to love something before I buy it and I just haven't been feeling that recently! I did find this lace up shell top from New Look online, which comes in black and burgundy too. I think it looks great with this denim A-Line skirt and tassel bag for a great 70's style, I did mix it up a little by adding my white sandals from SS14 which have came back in stock in New Look! 

This outfit was perfect for the humid weather today and if it got cooler then you could throw on a suede jacket for additional 70's flair!

xxx


3 comments:

  1. gorgeous outfit hun! Love your top and tbh i love new look at the moment xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This skirt is exactly what I need! Such a well put together outfit xoxo

    naomiupton.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute top!

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete