Pages

instagram

Friday 19 June 2015

Too late for turtle necks?













Top - River Island | Jeans - Miss Selfridge | Heels - New Look | Earrings - Select Fashion |

Are turtle necks completely out of fashion now because I'm still loving mine! So much so I've brought it out the back of my wardrobe to style up for the perfect day to night outfit - you know if afternoon cocktails decide to turn into a taxi home at 2am with a pizza? We've all been there!

 It's never been warm enough to wear this grey sleeveless turtle neck and I figured since the weather was slightly humid it would be perfect to pair with some white jeans for a Summer look - although it doesn't exactly look like Summer outside I thought the grey reflected the type of weather we've been having! 

I completed my look with my bargain £10 heels from New Look - which are a size too big but its nothing some insoles can't fix! My beautiful Michael Kors bag which gave the outfit a little bit of colour, my silver Fossil watch, Accessorise ring and a pair of triangle drop earrings sent from the amazing Touchstone Accessories! These earrings are perfect for any events or occasions such as weddings and proms, you can adjust the length of the earring by pulling the chair through your ear - which does feel odd but definitely not uncomfortable! 

xxx

1 comment:

  1. Love this outfit. I'm obsessed with turtle necks at the moment!

    - Erin (www.erin-charlotte.blogspot.co.uk) xo

    ReplyDelete