Pages

instagram

Friday 12 June 2015

Ivy Pop-Up Shop


Hey Guys!

I hope everybody is loving this beautiful weather and getting nice and tanned! I haven't seen much of it unfortunately because I've been so busy recently however I did get sun burnt from my run the other day so hopefully that turns to some sort of brown colour ready for my holiday which I am soooo ready for!

This warm weather is a brilliant excuse for a new Summer wardrobe and at Ivy's Pop-Up event last Sunday they had the most perfect collection! I went down for a few hours to do some photography showcasing their new collection on their models and also to have a browse - obviously and I have picked out all my favourites to show you guys which you can find at www.ivy-online.co.uk

















Photo's above taken with a Canon 1100D






To the event I wore: 
Office Shoes

I was taking full advantage of the nice weather by getting my white jeans out and I've never worn white jeans before so I was so self conscious thinking 'oh what if I sit on something or spill something down me' - which is me all over! But thankfully I never! I loved styling them with my powder blue cami and grey pointed flats which gave it that Summery look - although I wish I brought a jacket!

Ivy will be hosting another pop-up shop event soon so I really hope to see all you locals there!

Beca
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment