Pages

instagram

Wednesday 3 June 2015

Paisly











Hey Guys!

I'm finally back in action! I've been so busy with work lately so I decided to take some time to plan some outfits and posts so I can be super organised! I've also been buying lots of new bits and bobs with all the extra hours I've been doing! 

So here are some of my new buys... I've been searching high and low for a suede jacket for a while and I've eventually found this amazing one at Mango! The problem I found was that I didn't know what colour to get either light or dark brown but this one fit so well, the shape was perfect and it was only £59.99 so a price that I couldn't resist - especially for genuine leather! 

I styled this jacket with my new shirt dress from Missguided! I never really shop there just because there is so much choice and I never know what to get but when I seen there was 30% off dresses I had to snatch it! This is a lovely print dress although it's not summery colours it's still something that can be worn no matter what season it is! It is a long sleeves dress but I've decided to roll the sleeves up so that it doesn't look too severe. I absolutely love this dress however my only issue is that it is a little short hence why I'm wearing it with black tights, but on holiday I wouldn't be wearing tights with it, I may also wear it with some shorts just to cover me up incase the wind decides to pick up! I have used my own belt with this just around the waist to give it a bit of shape and I think it finishes it off nicely! 

I've finished the outfit off with some pointed toe tan suede flats from New Look and I'm so pleased that they almost match my jacket! I LOVE matching colours!  

This outfit would be great for a Saturday shop in the city centre and would look great with a tassel bag and floppy hat! 

Keep an eye out for my next post featuring the Ivy pop-up shop this Sunday at Hell Below & Co, Devonshire Street, Carlisle! 

Beca
xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment