Pages

instagram

Thursday 21 May 2015

Purple & Pearly















Dress - Ted Baker | Shoes - Office | Earrings & Bracelet - Store Twenty One

Hey Guys!

So glad I've finally got a blog post written, I've been so busy lately with work and organising Ted Bakers part of the collaboration with Benefit for the Bold Is Beautiful event at House Of Fraser next Thursday! I'm going to be at the event talking about some of our amazing new high Summer outfits and showing a collection of dresses which would be perfect wedding outfits! I've decided to give you a little sneak peak at one of the dresses, that I will be talking about, in this post! 

I'm wearing Ted Baker's 'Mitton' skater dress, which also comes in baby blue! I think this is a perfect example of how Ted Baker aren't all about heavy prints because lets face it not everybody loves prints. This dress is very light weight and is definitely true to fit, the jersey neoprene material makes it very comfy so you won't need to worry about feeling bloated after eating because of its skater style. Personally I think its a beautiful shape and colour and could be worn for numerous occasions, such as meals out or even a trip to town on a sunny day, so it won't be worn once then left hanging in your wardrobe! 

I've styled it with my new grey sandals from office, which are real leather and so comfortable, to give it more of a daytime look - I would also wear these to a wedding especially if its an all day one then change into heels on the night! I've also accessorised the outfit with some gorgeous affordable jewellery sent from Touchstone Accessories. The filigree bead cuff and pearl back flower earrings are a perfect match and really finish the outfit off nicely without over doing it!

 The earrings are so comfortable to wear and are REVERSIBLE - which is amazing so you can wear the pearl and diamante side for an occasion then the single pearl side for more day to day wear! I love a 2-in-1 especially for £3! I'm also loving the statement cuff, especially with a nice tan, this would be a perfect accessory with a white dress on holiday for the evening! Both are available to buy from Store Twenty One.

To find out more about the Bold Is Beautiful event pop into House Of Fraser Carlisle, tickets are £10 but it all goes to two charities Refuge and Look Good Feel Better, the ticket will automatically be your raffle ticket for the evening where you can win a Benefit hamper of goodies and a Ted Baker make-up bag! There will also be a tumble, mini make-up sessions and you can browse through the Ted Baker collection!

I hope to see you there!

Beca
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment