Pages

instagram

Wednesday 29 July 2015

Jelly Love





Hey guys!

I hope you've all caught up on my review about my latest holiday to Turkey because I would now like to set the scene a little more by sharing with you all my favourite outfits of the holiday, starting with an appreciation post dedicated to the best shoes ever - my Juju jelly sandals - which may I add were unfortunately lost at sea on the last day, its a touchy subject and I am still gutted to this day that they didn't make it back home.

Anyway! I was feeling a little bit reluctant to buy these because lets face it when they're on the stand in the shop they don't look the prettiest shoe - in fact they look quite uncomfortable too, like they would cause a blister, but I decided I would buy a white pair anyway as they were only £10 from Office Shoes.

I wore them on the first day round the pool, and I was actually quite surprised with how good they looked with my blue bikini and white kaftan, from then onwards I wore them everyday, I was even tempted to wear them on the night - I didn't though. They were so comfy and true to fit they definitely reminded me of the ones I wore when I was younger. The best thing was that because they're obviously a plastic material and waterproof you could wear them in the sea so you weren't having to stand barefoot on the slime rocks and you didn't have to scald your feet on the hot sand running back and forwards to your sun lounger. 

I really wanted to stress how amazing these shoes were, especially for such a brilliant price and even if they're a little clumpy looking! They come in an array of colours including some gorgeous silver sparkly ones! Keep an eye out for my holiday outfits coming up but in the meantime I will leave you with this tip and the link to the sandals below!

If you are wanting to wear JuJu Jelly Sandals in the sea wear them extra tight...

Beca
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment