Pages

instagram

Sunday 2 August 2015

The asymmetric skirt









Bralet - Topshop | Skirt - Missguided | Sandals - Mango | Bag - New Look | Rings - Primark 

Hey guys!

I know its a little delayed but I'm finally getting round to posting a little lookbook from my holiday starting with this outfit I wore, not only for holiday but for one of the girls birthdays before hand! I loved it so much I couldn't not wear it again... especially because I didn't have any photos of me wearing it ha!

I was a little pessimistic when it came to purchasing the skirt because I didn't know it would look a little silly being so asymmetric but once it was on I fell in love, it really enhanced my shape and for only £10 it would be silly of me not to! Styling it with a crop top was definitely a winner because the skirt is quite a thin jersey material so if you tucked a top in and pulled it over you can see the material ruffled in the skirt - not a good look! 

I also bought these beautiful lace up sandals from Mango before I went on holiday and I think they finished off the outfit perfectly! They didn't come up too high and were really comfy, I just wish we had the weather in Britain to wear them!

Beca
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment