Pages

instagram

Monday 11 August 2014

What else do you wear when your doing nothing?


I thought since it was my day off I would go casual as I've got to dress smart for work. I always think - dress casual but prepared so that if you were to make some last minute plans your already ready! 

I've got on a H&M tee which I haven't worn in ages! I also have some dark blue denim River Island jeans which are definitely my favourited jeans! I rolled them up at the bottom slightly as they're a little too long but it looks quite cool because the inside of the jeans are a paler blue and I love the contrast. I've also accessorised minimally so I've just got my Marc Jacobs watch and a chain from H&M which is starting to tarnish but still looks cool! I popped out to asda and put on my converses with the outfit and it went really well it definitely had the casual but stylish look!


I love River Island jeans because they feel really good quality denim - unlike topshop ones, which hypocritically I do have more topshop than river island ones! 

I also tried some Percy & Reed wonder hair balm today and I was a bit worried it would make my hair too silky and I wouldn't be able to do anything with it but it actually felt quite nice in my hair and it have it lots of volume on the ends! I was reluctant to put it on my roots as I can't stand soft roots but I wish I did now! 


Have a look at all the other amazing products on the Percy & Reed site after reading about their wonder balm 👌
http://www.percyandreed.com/product/72-perfectly-perfecting-wonder-balm

😘💕

No comments:

Post a Comment