Pages

instagram

Monday 16 March 2015

#PINCHME


Hey Guys!

Sorry again and again that I haven't posted in a while I've been waiting for the perfect moment to show you my new beautiful addition to my work wardrobe!

May I present to you 'Friyo' from the Natural Kingdom story in Ted Baker! 






I don't feel that I need to say much about this dress as it definitely speaks for itself however I must admit I am absolutely in love with it and I can't wait to wear it! This dress would be absolutely perfect for work, weddings (which is also what I'm going to wear it for), events and ladies day at the races!


This season Ted Baker are showcasing products that are a little bit out of the ordinary (as they are 'no ordinary designer label') If you haven't had a look at the collection already then I strongly recommend you do as they do stock a lot of affordable things such as tees and jeans, this dress also comes as a t-shirt too! 




I made this look more work wear (as it is my uniform) by styling it with a blazer from Matalan and I do think it looks quite Ted! Along with some gorgeous pointed flats from New Look which I just can't get enough of! That means your going to be seeing them outfitted quite a lot over the next few posts! (Sorry!)


I hope you love my outfit just as much as I do!

Beca
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Love this look! Great blog , I've followed you on Google+ :) I'm at Caroline--Rebecca.blogspot.co.uk if you're interested in reading xx

    ReplyDelete