Pages

instagram

Wednesday 6 May 2015

Crop On Crop!















| Earrings Select | Necklace H&M | Bralet Topshop | Trousers Missguided | Heels New Look | Clutch New Look |


Hey Guys!

Sooo... exciting news... I've finished my second year of university!! I had my final hand in the other day and I feel so relieved that it's over, I feel like I can now enjoy Summer with the girls when they're all back home that is! 

Since I'd finished uni I thought it called for a little treat, so I went and got my hair cut and coloured at the amazing Angel Hair Studio, which is a rare occurrence for me as I am still trying to grow it... but as you can see I have had quite a bit chopped off (which is what I wanted). My ends were so dry and dead I thought that it was for the best but thankfully I absolutely love it! 

I have been dying to wear these amazing cropped trousers for quite a while and since I'm going out Saturday I thought I would give you's a sneak preview of my outfit where I'm finally getting a chance to wear them! I've styled these crepe crops with my favourite bralet, from Topshop's SS14 collection, these super comfy strappy chunky heels and my New Look clutch, which also has a chain shoulder strap! I've accessorised my outfit simply by wearing my favourite H&M necklace and these gorgeous earrings which I got sent from Touchstone Accessories, available to buy soon at Select Fashion! 

I love chunky statement earrings I think they're so eye catching and finish off the perfect outfit. What's so handy about them is that you can take off the larger triangle and be left with a lovely simplistic earring for wearing through the day! 2 in 1 for an amazing £2.50! 

It may not be the warmest outfit for a rainy evening but nothing an umbrella won't cover!

Beca
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment