Pages

instagram

Thursday 30 April 2015

Lace Loving

















Hey Guys!

I can officially say that I've finished uni until September - how exciting! To celebrate I had a little shopping spree to treat myself I thought it was only fair... 

Lately Ted Baker have been trying to promote more of a smart casual look and I thought I would help out by sharing my latest outfit from Ted! I thought this 'Esti' tank top was absolutely beautiful as soon as I set eyes on it and for £89 I thought that was reasonable Ted prices, the lace and edge detailing gives it quite a sports luxe look. I teamed it with these amazing Ted 'Kkassy' jeans which are an amazing fit and a great colour! I also put my white New Look sandals which I thought looked really Summery and kept the cool casual look. 

For the cooler days I thought it would be nice to wear a light weight blazer, this one is a one from Dorothy Perkins a couple years ago but I know Missguided and Primark sell similar coloured blazers! I also finished the outfit off with my lovely Micheal Kors bag and this fabulous 'Celaeno Collar' that I was sent from the amazing Lyra! Its a great study, well made collar and is adjustable so can be worn lower if you were wearing a scoop or V neck top. As you can see it also looks lovely with a high neck top - I can imagine it would look great with a small turtle neck too! 

Have a look at the Lyra Shop collection as they have such a great range and amazingly affordable prices! Also check out the Ted Baker department in House Of Fraser as they have 20% for today and tomorrow only - you don't want to miss that!

| Top - Ted Baker | Jeans - Ted Baker | Jacket -Dorothy Perkins | Shoes - New Look | Necklace - Lyra |

Beca
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment