Pages

instagram

Sunday 26 April 2015

What's in my beach bag?

Hey Guys! 

The weather is unfortunately getting duller and hopefully it picks back up soon but in the mean time I really wanted to share this post with you guys and get you in the Summer spirit! I hope this post will also help you when packing your bag for the beach when you go on holiday!!

So the lovely company KUK Shades have sent me this amazing beach bag, which I will be also featuring in an outfit post while I'm on holiday too, they have also sent me an exclusive discount code for you guys to use on their website which I have put at the bottom of this post!





KUK Shades is a local company in Cumbria and the 'Alphabet Bag' is designed and made in the UK! They come in different colours with different quotes on but my definite favourite was this one! I think it's my favourite because it also looks like the type of bag that I could also use for my gym clothes too, which I will definitely be doing once I get back to the gym!



The bag is so sturdy and well made which is definitely what you need in a beach bag because you carry so much. A massive bonus is that it is a quite light weight canvas material that has so much room to fit everything in and a handy little pocket too!



So in my beach bag I tend to take;

- Water (it's so important to keep drinking water especially if you've been drinking the night before so stay hydrated!!)

- Piz Buin this is the sun cream I used last year. I honestly came away with the best tan I've ever had because of the 'tan enhancer' in it. I usually use a 30spf at the start then go down to 15spf half way through the holiday.

- Sunglasses these ones in my picture are from lyrashop.co.uk and are only £6 - bargain! I also tend to use the case to put my money in to keep it safe but I never take much money to the beach because all you really need to pay for is the sunbed and water.

- Magazine some people take books but I'm definitely not a book person so I tend to buy a load of magazines in the airport before I get on the plane to last me the week!

- Towel this one on my photo is from Primark you don't need to spend much on a towel and I know some people usually take the ones from their room but I like to take my own.

- Bite Spray this isn't on my picture but I am the worst person for bites on holiday, last year my bite was so bad I had to get tablets and cream from the doctors in the hotel so that was 180 Lira down! The one I tend to use is the Jungle Formula pump spray it is £10 but totally worth it! 




So that's what I take with me to the beach! I hope this will help you because I never usually know what to take with me and I always end up over packing! Typical girl I know ha! 

Please have a look at KUKShades.com and see their range they offer all your holiday essentials including some beautiful sarongs! Don't forget to use this 15% off discount code: TTJ15 at the checkout and it is valid until 31st August 2015 so plenty of time to get organised for your holidays! Also follow these guys on Twitter @KUKShades and like them on Facebook KUKShades.com to keep up to date on any other discounts and newness! 

I hope enjoyed this post and enjoy the rest of you weekend! 

Happy spending ❤️

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment