Pages

instagram

Wednesday 22 April 2015

Joggers & Heels

Hey Guys!

I'm currently delayed on a train just outside of my stop how annoying! So I decided to write my blogpost since I have this spare time! But on a lighter note... how nice is the weather lately?! It's a shame it's forecast to change in the next couple of days so I'm trying to make the most of it by looking as summery as possible!

I'm so excited cause I've almost finished second year of uni so I'm looking forward to some proper me time (apart from when I'm working) and I can get back to regular blogging! As you can imagine Im stressing out totally over deadlines but I've had one so one down two to go!

Please excuse some of the photos as the sun was not in a good place! Shouldn't complain really should I?




Since I've been stressing out I've been outfit planning in my spare time, as you do, for some celebratory drinks for when I've handed in my last project. From my recent shopping trip I managed to get a hold of some luxe joggers from Topshop which I've been wanting to try for quite a while. I actually really like them just because they're a bit different, unfortunately they don't really do my bum much justice but I love how comfy they are! I literally feel like I'm wearing pyjamas I just hope I don't look like I'm wearing them too ha! That would be bad!




I decided to style these joggers with a cute Ted Baker Cami from last Summer's collection, I didn't want to wear just a plain black cami because if I'm being different wearing the joggers I may as well go all the way and wear a patterned top, that goes obviously! I just love the colours in this and it's perfect for day or night outfits. I think cause I haven't worn it in a while I don't feel like I'm wearing uniform, thankfully! 



I've finished the outfit off with these beautiful heels from River Island! I got them a couple of years ago in the sale for £20! Absolute bargain that I definitely couldn't resist! They're real leather and so comfy to walk in which is a definite bonus! Theres nothing worse than having sore feet half way through a night out! Although these heels aren't in anymore I have linked some similar ones for you to see below which are equally as nice. 



I hope you guys like my outfit do let me know what you think because this is a little bit different to what I would usually wear so positive comments please! Ha!

| Cami - Ted Baker | Joggers - Topshop | Heels - River Island | Necklace - H&M | Sunglasses - Michael Kors |

Beca
xxx

1 comment: