Pages

instagram

Saturday 18 April 2015

Sandals & Sunglasses


Hey Guys!

I can't believe how nice the weather has been today! Is it acceptable to say Summer is almost here? I hope I don't jinx it now... but I thought I would celebrate the sunshine in style by getting the tile print trousers and sunglasses out! I was cold though so I might have to enjoy this outfit again when it's actually warmer!

So all my things that I've got on are new, apart from my denim jacket and shoes, they're the items that I bought from my shopping trip to the Trafford Centre. I also got sent my sunglasses from Lyra which is a jewellery and fashion accessories store. 




What I love about these sunglasses is that they are so sturdy which is great because theres nothing worse that flimsy glasses, they're definitely a good quality product. They also come in different colours; black, clear and cream. I think they're perfect for holiday and festivals because they're quite a festival shape. I was a little worried about the shape of the glasses and whether I would suit them and I'm really pleased I did (well I hope you think I do too!). They're definitely worth £6.50 cheaper than what the high street stores are selling them for and probably a better quality. Have a look on their website and see what else they have because theres so many lovely things on the website!





I got my top from Topshop, this comes in a range of different colours too, and the patterned trousers from H&M, I'm absolutely in love with patterned trousers at the minute I want to buy them all! These ones are like a tailored material and fit really well, they'll go with blue, white or even black camis, I'm even tempted to try them with my blue H&M jumper!





My jacket is an old New Look one but I have linked below a similar one! I love wearing it with the sleeves turned up! The shoes are also from New Look, I did get these last year but they've came back in for this year! I love it when that happens because it makes me feel like I'm back on trend and I don't need to buy any new white shoes! Win win!! They're so comfy and they didn't even make my feet blister (which mine are totally prone to doing!) definitely worth the investment! They go with jeans, chinos, shorts you name it they go with it!


Also I just got this beautiful Olivia Burton watch I have literally had this bookmarked on my phone for months and months and finally Sam bought me it! YEY! I was a little worried about the size of the face whether it would be too big or not but it actually doesn't look bad and my wrists are quite small! Need I say anymore about the watch I mean just look at the beauty, it speaks for itself!

I just did a photoshoot today for Ivy so keep an eye out for the photos on my blog in the next few days once I've finished editing!

| Sunglasses - Lyra | Jacket - New Look | Cami - Topshop | Trousers - H&M | Shoes - New Look | Watch - Olivia Burton |

No comments:

Post a Comment