Pages

instagram

Thursday 16 April 2015

Cheering On The Chino's

Hey guys!

I know I haven't blogged in a while I've just been super busy with my uni work - deadline days are fast approaching so you can imagine what I'm feeling like right now! Total stress ha! 

I've got so much to blog about too and few exciting collaborations again with a another local brand so keep your eye out! I'm also going to me photographing a photoshoot for the brand Ivy Online (which is the brand I last blogged about) so as soon an they're done and edited I will upload them on here so you can have a look at their new collection! 


So yeah exciting things happening but now about my outfit! I've been buying so much lately it's really bad for my bank account especially with my loan coming in and no car to pay for now I'm finding it hard to resist spending! 


One of the things I have bought on a recent shopping trip is these chinos, I thought I would try and embrace them again because I remember wearing them a few years ago when they were all the rage so wearing them brings back some memories and I love being more confident to style them differently - much better than how I used to anyway haha!


I think these are a great colour not too skin tone, because there's nothing worse than walking round looking naked ha! I got them from Primark mainly because they were cheap and a reasonably good fit, a little slack on the wasit so I've put a slim belt on. I wish they had more belt loops though, that's my only negative about these!


I decided to style them with my beautiful Zara top I got back when I was in Edinburgh, I just needed to find the prefect thing to wear it with! I love the colours in this top and unfortunately for me I've noticed it has went into sale but I'm not sure how much... It does come in other colours too but I really love the colours in this they're so me and I had been looking at it for a while so I thought why not! 



The shoes I have styled with this outfit are these lovely pointy pair from New Look they're exactly what I've been looking for - pointy but not too pointy, perfect colour and suede which is perfect for spring/summer! They also come in black if you wanted to wear them for more smarter occasions like work and such! 





 


I think this outfit would also look nice with black or tan heeled sandals for a more evening smarter look too!

Finally for the finishing touches I've used my Primark Tassel Bag which I just can't get enough of and my River Island Leather Jacket which I'm sure your all sick of hearing about ha! 

I hope you all love this outfit and have inspired a key spring style and embraced the chinos!

Beca
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment