Pages

instagram

Tuesday 7 April 2015

Bank Holiday Weekend


Hey Guys!

I hope you's have all had a great bank holiday weekend and ate lots of chocolate! I have actually came to realise that I'm getting older now because I only got 2 easter eggs this year, which is pretty sad! I remember when me and my brother used to get a table full of eggs! 

I wanted to do a bit of an Easter special blogpost so I had my new jumpsuit on from Ivy Online, a local online boutique, which I'm so in love with! And I also wanted to get a group photo with the girls and share with you's where they all got their outfits from! 



Firstly I just want to say about how amazing my jumpsuit was I've actually never worn a jumpsuit before because I've always been worried that because I'm small it will drown me and it will fit in some places but won't in others but this was actually perfect! I styled it with my pink belt, however it does come with a gold belt which is just as nice but I felt like I needed a pop of colour as I wasn't wearing coloured heels!




I was so comfy all evening in the jumpsuit, which actually surprised me because I thought I was a little nervous to wear it being a first time jumpsuit wearer, the fabric was also a nice airy crepe fabric which kept me cool so this is a definite must have for Spring/Summer!! I've linked my jumpsuit below and also have a look at the rest of the collection Ivy Online have as they have such a great range with lots of gorgeous day and evening dresses!


Moving onto this girls!! (Minus one!) :(
Everyones outfits were absolutely gorgeous and to find out where they got them from I've detailed below!


Rachel - Top & Trousers Primark Shoes Matalan
Beth - Dress Miss Selfridge
Danielle - Top Topshop Skirt Missguided
Sarah - Dress River Island
Eve - Top & Skort Miss Selfridge
Me - Jumpsuit Ivy Online
Sophie - Playsuit Topshop
Jess - Playsuit Miss Selfridge
Abi wasn't there, boo!

Don't forget to follow all my girls and Ivy Online on Instagram!

Beca
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment