Pages

instagram

Wednesday 1 April 2015

Vintage Fair


Hey Guys!

I hope you all had a good weekend! I actually went to the Vintage Fair on the Sunday, I can't believe I managed to drag Sam round but he did keep wandering off! I just wanted to share with you all some pictures of the fair because there was some gorgeous little things especially the jewellery and bags! Its definitely worth going to one if there is going to be one in your area!



There was so many gorgeous printed shirts and fur coats I genuinely could not contain myself I was just a little bit disappointed that they didn't have any fur gilets or else I definitely would have been getting myself one!



The cute little make up mirrors reminded me of my Great Grandma because she left me hers and I still use it! Also the pocket watches looked so cool I wish I could have bought one especially the oval looking one but I wouldn't have used it for anything!





I was so tempted to buy that fur scarf but it had a little mark on it and I also couldn't find the price on it - Damn!



How beautiful is that clutch though? I didn't check the price on it but I can imagine it will be super expensive because that it one stunning clutch! I could imagine it with a brown fur coat and black jeans with heels - perfect outfit combo!



Some of them rings were to die for! I love rings... although I don't wear them often! 







I didn't come away empty handed though! I bought myself a 1978 Vogue magazine! I find it so cool and interesting looking at the old styles of clothing, make up and hair. It will also really help with my feminism report I am writing for uni.



I definitely didn't dress very vintage I dressed more monochrome modern art actually! I haven't included outfit details as all the pieces have been in previous posts. And yes that is a Sainsburys bag that has my Easter egg in it! Yummy!

I hope this post has inspired you to take a look at one of the vintage fairs that will be coming to you have a look at http://www.judysvintagefair.co.uk/events/ and see if theres any ones near to you!

Beca
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment