Pages

instagram

Thursday 26 March 2015

Tassel Love


Hey Guys!

I hope you's have all been having a good week only one more day then its Friday and the weekend! I'm so excited for Sunday because I'm planning on going to a vintage fair - well thats if I can persuade Sam to come an dI will just have to drag him round ha! So keep an eye out for that on one of my next posts!

So you know I went to Edinburgh a couple weekends ago? And I told you I went shopping... well I thought I would show off my favourite new outfit to you's! (Apart form the jacket thats not new obviously because I wear it way too much!)




What I really like about this outfit is that its a nice combination and perfect for Spring (which it is spring now yey!). I wore this on a nice sunny day and it was perfect I felt that one step closer to Summer!





Yes more stripes I know, I just can't get enough of them! 

I know this is a bardot top but I just find it weird and a little uncomfortable with it sitting straight across so I like that you can sit this one on your shoulders more.



I haven't had blue jeans, especially in this shade, in quite a while and I didn't realise how much I missed them until I started wearing them again! They go with almost everything in my wardrobe and because they're quite bright I think they're the perfect shade for Spring! 

I don't know about anyone else but I've been looking for an affordable tassel bag for ages I seen one in H&M that was £20 so not too bad I seen another in Zara that was a bit more expensive but obviously better quality but then I seen this little thing in Primark for £8!! That was an opportunity too good to miss! It's the perfect size for everyday, I don't take it to uni because it doesn't fit all my things in but for wandering up town its the perfect size! There is also a beige one however I thought that looked a little bit cheap but it could look totally different once dressed up with a nice summery outfit.

My shoes are a total bloggers favourite everybody has them but they're so gorgeous and too good to resist! In my PINCHME post I have included details of these but silly me forgot to post a link to them so the direct link is below if you want to look at them on the New Look site!

| Jacket - River Island | Top - Miss Selfridge
| Bag - Primark | Jeans - Miss Selfridge |
| Shoes - New Look |

I hope you love my outfit as much as me and I hope its inspired you for some Spring shopping!

P.S I have been playing around with my layout lately just to try and get it looking a bit different so do let me know what you think because feedback is always great! Thank you!!

Beca
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment